Sunday, May 26, 2013

Okay, so I keep giving you tons of tips and ideas.  I even shared with you my own faults and failures when it comes to the whole weight loss journey.

But one thing I've neglected to do is to share with you all of the information that originally triggered the start of this blog- the information from my friend Whitney Zaino that sparked the loss of over 60 pounds in a ten month period.

I realized, as I was looking back over the past months, that I have taken you through several key points in this journey, but there is such tremendous information that Whitney has shared with me, and I feel as if I'm doing a disservice by not sharing it.  So this week, I'll be sharing pieces of Whitney's book each day that I am able to write.  I hope and pray they bless you as you continue on your journey towards health and wellness.

Thanks for keeping up with us on this journey.  There is so much more to share, so I hope you'll stay tuned!

God bless!

The Fat Girl,
Slim

No comments:

Post a Comment